- Yield: 1 Servings 290-ml
- 1 cup chamomile tea
- ¼ cup organic raw whole milk
- 2 raw organic pasture-raised egg yolks
- honey or stevia to sweeten
How to Make It
- Stress can be a killer, and we all need a way to unwind. So much of what we put in our bodies every day can help support or reduce stress.
- Most of our daily diets are high in Omega-6 acids, which are attributed to inflammation in the brain and have been linked to mood fluctuation.
- Increasing your intake of Omega-3 fatty acids is a great way to start to treat stress. Adding healthy whole milk from grass-fed cows and pasture-raised egg yolks to a tried and tested stress reliever like chamomile tea is a recipe for relaxation.