An audible crunch, a juicy middle, and an overflow of flavor are all characteristics of the perfect bite of fried chicken. You’ll get all the classic feel you’re used to in this favorite without the carbs or the frying oil.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ounces pork rinds, finely ground
How to Make It
- Slice each chicken breast in half lengthwise. Place the chicken into a large bowl and coat with hot sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix chili powder, cumin, onion powder, and pepper. Sprinkle over chicken.
- Place the ground pork rinds into a large bowl and dip each piece of chicken into the bowl, coating as much as possible. Place chicken into the air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 350°F and set the timer for 25 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking time, carefully flip the chicken.
- When done, internal temperature will be at least 165°F and pork rind coating will be dark golden brown. Serve warm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.