- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 4 ounces fresh baby spinach
- ¼ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 15 medium eggs
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) grated white Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Coat a Lodge 9-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a deep Lodge 12-inch cast iron skillet, fry the bacon over medium-high heat until crisp (you may need to do this in several batches). Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Pour all the bacon fat out of the skillet except for 1 tablespoon. Add the spinach and tomatoes, and cook over medium heat, stirring a few times, until the spinach wilts and the tomatoes heat through.
- In a large bowl, scramble the eggs, and season with the salt and pepper. Pour into prepared skillet. Transfer the spinach and tomatoes to the prepared skillet. Evenly sprinkle the cheese over the top. Crumble the bacon, and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake the frittata until the center is set, 25 to 30 minutes. Let rest on top of the stove for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.