- 45 count corn tortillas
- 2 cans red enchilada sauce
- 2 bundle green onions
- 1 bag Mexican blended cheese
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 3.5 lbs came asada meat diced
- 3 lobster-1 for top, 2 for inside
How to Make It
- Take a pan and coat it with the red enchilada sauce. Lay the tortillas flat to cover the surface of the pan - might be 2, might be 3. Spread a light layer of cheese and green onions, some more cheese, then the carne asada. Cover with more cheese and green onions, and repeat another layer of tortillas. Repeat these steps until you have 3 layers. The cheese is the glue that connects the tortillas to the meat.
- Take 2 lobsters, clean them, dice them and sauté them in a pan with oil until the meat is done, and add it to your steak. Once you have at least 2 layers, take the raw diced lobster and the leftover steak (because I’m pretty sure there’s gonna be some) and you sprinkle that over the top as your garnish.
- Bake that for 30 minutes on 425 degrees. Boom!