This breakfast drink has the consistency of a shake rather than a classic fruit smoothie. If it’s too thick for you, add some more soya milk alternative. It stores well in the fridge, so you could double the quantity and save half for tomorrow.
- Yield: 1 Serving
- 4 oz (115 g) soft or silken tofu
- 7 oz (200 g) fresh strawberries, hulled (stems removed)
- ½ cup(120 ml, 4 fl oz) soya milk alternative
- 2 tsp clear honey or agave syrup
How to Make It
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately, or cover and chill in the fridge for up to 2 days.