During the summer months, it is so nice to have a delicious pastry with fruit or fruit salad. Fruit tends to become a staple during those warm months. This recipe uses any berry you can imagine that you’d want, it’s that easy to customize.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb berries (your choice)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 7 oz puff pastry
How to Make It
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with the puff pastry. Then cut it into two sections and then cut it again to for triangles, so you should have 4 triangles.
- Place this into the fridge for 10 minutes. Once chilled bake the pastry for about 25 minutes until golden brown. While the pastry is baking bring the sugar to a simmer with some water (about ¼ cup will do).
- Add your berries and stir for a minute or two. Remove from heat and drizzle the berries and sauce over top. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.