- Yield: 2 to 3 Servings
- 2 large ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed Knob of coconut oil or ghee, melted
- 1 organic grated lime juice and zest
- ½ fresh chile, minced (Serrano is a good choice)
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup or raw honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed olive oil
- 3 medium purple carrots, sliced into thin rounds
- 4 medium spring onions, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro, chopped Smoked
- sea salt
How to Make It
- Heat your outdoor grill or a cast-iron grill pan until hot.
- Brush the corn with the melted oil, and grill until the corn is tender and slightly charred, 7 to 10 minutes. let cool slightly. Slice the kernels off the cobs and put them into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime zest and juice, minced chile, maple syrup, sea salt, cumin, and olive oil.
- Add the carrots, spring onions, and cilantro to the bowl containing the corn. Pour the dressing over, toss to combine, and let the flavors soak in for at least 10 minutes. Season with smoked sea salt, and serve.