- Yield: 5 to 8 Servings
- 3 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup bleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup (½ stick) salted butter or margarine, melted
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Grease a Lodge Color 3-quart covered casserole or 2 Lodge oval mini servers.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, granulated sugar, eggs, milk, salt, and vanilla. Pour into the prepared casserole or mini servers.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, pecans, and melted butter until well mixed. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole. Bake until the topping browns, 30 to 40 minutes.