- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced into ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2½ cups water
- 6–8 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- Juice from one large orange
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Add sweet potato pieces and quinoa to the Instant Pot. Pour in 2½ cups water. Secure Instant Pot lid.
- Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes. Let pressure release naturally.
- Carefully remove lid and strain off any excess water. Let sweet potatoes and quinoa cool completely.
- In a large bowl, add sweet potatoes, quinoa, chopped celery, artichoke hearts, and almonds. Gently toss to combine everything together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the orange juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper together. Pour vinaigrette over the quinoa mixture.
- Gently toss to combine. Chill and serve.