Serve these vegan pancakes with jam, fruit or syrup.
- Yield: 4
- Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 22 Minutes
- 4 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon custard powder
- 2 cups soy milk
- Cooking spray
How to Make It
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, white sugar and custard powder. Stir well to incorporate. Pour in the soy milk and whisk until lump free.
- Lightly mist a skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium on a griddle.
- In batches, spoon the pancake batter into the skillet and cook until the batter begins to bubble. Flip over with a spatula and cook on the flip side until golden.
- Repeat the process until all the batter is used