- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 slice wholemeal bread, halved
- ½ medium tomato, sliced
- 20 g reduced-fat cheddar cheese, sliced
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
How to Make It
- Preheat a sandwich press.
- Place one half of the bread on a clean chopping board and top with the tomato and cheese. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Top with the other half of the bread.
- Place the sandwich on the sandwich press and gently press down the lid. Toast for 3–5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the sandwich is golden. Garnish with basil and serve.