- Yield: 7 Servings, about 1 cup per serving
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large beefsteak tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 large yellow or green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 scallions, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and gently toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.