A sprinkling of Parmesan cheese brings a tantalizing accent to creamy blend of turkey, pasta, and veggies.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Hours
- 2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins or skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen loose-pack stir-fry vegetables (sugar snap peas, carrots, onions, and mushrooms)
- 2 tbsp dried basil, oregano, or Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 12 ounce dried linguine or spaghetti, broken
- Shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
How to Make It
- In a 4½ to 6 quart slow cooker, combine turkey and frozen vegetables. Sprinkle with dried herb. Stir in Alfredo sauce.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2½ hours.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir pasta into mixture in slow cooker. If desired, sprinkle individual servings with Parmesan cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.