- Yield: 12 Servingsabout 1-1/8 cups per serving
- 6 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can Great Northern beans, undrained
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup uncooked ditalini or other small-shaped pasta
How to Make It
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except the pasta. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add pasta and simmer 10 more minutes, or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.