- Yield: 2 Servings
- 3 Cups Chopped watermelon into small bite size cubes
- ½ Cup Green capsicum, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Finely hopped coriander
- 1 Tbsp Thinly sliced shallots (green onions)
- 1 Tbsp Jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Oranges, skin removed and sliced in to thin discs (remove any seeds as you go)
How to Make It
- Combine all the salsa ingredients in a glass bowl or container, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve on top of the sliced orange.