- 250 g Boiron raspberry purée
- 90 g caster sugar
- 45 g egg yolks
- 23 g cornflour
- 75 g Mycryo cocoa butter
- 250 g whipping cream
- White chocolate bavarois
- 170 g milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 g sugar
- 185 g white chocolate
- 60 g Mycryo cocoa butter
- 325 g whipping cream
Golden Raspberry Brust Raspberry Centres
- 100 g raspberry purée
- 30 g peach Archers
- 50 g stock syrup coating jelly
- 200 g water
- 50 g raspberry purée
- 50 g stock syrup
- 15 g Sosa vegetarian gelatine powder
- Gold powder
White Chocolate Powder
- 50 g white chocolate
- 25 g Malto sec
How to Make It
- Bring the raspberry purée to the boil. Mix together the egg yolks and caster sugar, then add in the cornflour.
- Pour the boiling purée onto the eggs and mix in well, then return to the saucepan to cook out. Allow the mixture to cool slightly, then add the Mycryo cocoa butter and cream the mixture.
- Leave the raspberry cream to cool to 28°C, and then fold in the whipped cream. Refrigerate. White Chocolate Bavarois
- Mix the egg yolk and sugar together. Bring the milk to the boil and pour onto the egg yolk and sugar, then return to the saucepan and heat to 85°C. Strain.
- Add in the white chocolate and then the cocoa butter and leave to cool to 18-20°C. Fold in the whipped cream. Refrigerate. Golden Raspberry burst Raspberry Centres
- Bring all of the ingredients together to the boil. Deposit into semi-sphere moulds and freeze. Coating Jelly
- Mix together the water, syrup, gelatine powder and gold powder. Bring to the boil, then allow to cool to 85°C.
- Insert a fine needle into the frozen semi-spheres, then dip them into the jelly. Place onto silicone paper and allow to defrost. White Chocolate Powder
- Melt the white chocolate. Add in the Malto sec and blitz the two together. Raspberry Sorbet
- Bring all the ingredients to the boil together, allow to cool, then churn. Tempered Chocolate Triangles
- Pour some callets of Plantation Madirofolo chocolate into a plastic or glass bowl. Place in the microwave and melt the callets at 800-1000W. Remove from the microwave every 15-20 seconds and stir well to ensure the temperature is evenly distributed and scorching does not occur. Repeat this procedure until the chocolate has almost all melted.
- Some small pieces of callet should be visible in the bowl. Remove from the microwave and stir the chocolate well, until all the pieces of callet have disappeared and the liquid is even and slightly thickened.
- The chocolate is tempered and ready to work with. Spread a thin layer of chocolate onto a sheet of acetate. When it has just set, cut into triangle shapes. Place a metal tray on top to keep the chocolate flat, and refrigerate. To Serve
- 1st and 3rd Layers: Pipe the raspberry mousse around the edge of the chocolate triangle, then fill the centre with fresh raspberries.
- 2nd Layer: Pipe the white chocolate bavarois around the edge of the chocolate triangle, and fill the middle with Cara Crakine. Place a chocolate triangle on top, and then the raspberry jelly. Put the white chocolate powder on the plate and place a quenelle of raspberry sorbet on top.