A fusion of flavours, with both Middle Eastern and Argentinian influence, this special meal makes a whole roasted cauliflower the star of the table.
- 1 large or 2 small whole cauliflowers
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 g) butter, softened
- 1 grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp celery salt
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F) Gas 7.
- In a large steamer basket set over a pan of gently simmering water, cook the cauliflower(s) for 6–8 minutes, until just tender when pierced with a knife. Alternatively, cook the cauliflower(s) for 5–6 minutes in a saucepan of boiling water until just tender, then drain well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Meanwhile, stir together the garlic, olive oil, butter, lemon zest, mustard and celery salt with a little salt and pepper to make a paste, and set aside.
- Place the cauliflower(s) in a roasting pan and spread all over with the paste. Season well with salt and pepper. Roast in the preheated oven for 20–25 minutes, basting with the cooking juices halfway through, until golden.
- Serve on a bed of the Farro & Courgette Salad, drizzled with some Chimichurri Sauce and with the Pistachio Labneh on the side.