- Yield: 8 Servings 1 slice per
- 1 cup seeded and chopped Roma tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 (½-inch thick) diagonal slices French bread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons slivered fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
How to Make It
- Preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix tomatoes, salt, and balsamic vinegar; set aside.
- Place bread on prepared baking sheet and toast until lightly browned. Rub each slice with garlic clove.
- Spoon tomatoes evenly over bread, top with basil, and drizzle with olive oil. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.