This savory and sweet blend of apples, orange juice, ginger, and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes brightens up any pork dish. Try it with the Roast Pork Loin.
- Yield: 4 Cups (950 ml)
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 8 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces
- 1 cup (85 g) raisins
- ½ medium white onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup (240 ml) orange juice
- ½ cup (120 ml) apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup (100 g) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
How to Make It
- Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot inner pot and combine them with a good stir. Secure the lid, ensuring the valve is turned to the Sealing position. Press the Pressure Cook button and set the time to 10 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, turn the valve to the Venting position to release the pressure. Remove the lid, stir, and serve the chutney either hot or cold.