Rich and earthy mushrooms are a great addition to any holiday plate. This dish includes a wonderful mix of many different kinds of mushrooms, but feel free to use your favorites instead, if you like.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Cooking Time: 3 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced into ½-inch (1 cm) strips
- 8 ounces (225 g) cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces (225 g) white button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ounces (85 g) oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ounces (85 g) shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ cup (180 ml) vegetable or beef broth
- chopped parsley for garnish
How to Make It
- Place all the ingredients, except the parsley, in the Instant Pot inner pot. Stir the mixture to combine the ingredients. Secure the lid, ensuring the valve is turned to the Sealing position. Press the Pressure Cook button and set the time to 3 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, turn the valve to the Venting position to release the pressure. Remove the lid and give the mixture a good stir. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the mushrooms to a serving dish. Sprinkle the parsley over the top of the mushrooms and serve them immediately.