- Yield: 8 Servings
- One 15- ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- One 3- ounce can diced mild green chiles or diced jalapeño chiles
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- One 8- ounce package cream cheese, softened
- French bread or toast
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the artichoke hearts, chiles, Parmesan, mayonnaise, and green onions in a large bowl. Stir in the cream cheese and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into a 9- inch square baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with slices of French bread or toast.