- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1½ pounds brussels sprouts
- 6 slices uncured, sugar-free bacon
- Salt to taste
How to Make It
- Wash brussels sprouts, cut the ends off, slice in half and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crispy. Set bacon aside.
- Saute brussels sprouts in the leftover bacon fat for about 15 minutes, or until browned on the outside and cooked through.
- When the bacon has cooled, chop it into small bits. Combine with the brussels sprouts and serve warm.