- Yield: 2 to 3 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons solid cooking fat
- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (optional)
How to Make It
- Heat the fat in the bottom of a wok or skillet on medium heat.
- When it is ready, add the cauliflower and sprinkle with the turmeric, ginger and sea salt, stirring to combine. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is just tender, stirring a couple of times.
- Add the coconut aminos and cook for another minute.