Party-perfect…these scrumptious little morsels are sure to go quickly!
- Yield: 8 to 10 Servings
- 6 oz jars marinated artichoke hearts
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- ½ tsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Drain liquid from one jar of artichokes into a skillet; drain liquid from remaining jar and discard. Chop all artichokes and set aside. Heat liquid in skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic until soft; drain. In a bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs and parsley. Stir in onion mixture, chopped artichokes, cheese, salt and pepper. Pour mixture into a greased 13"x 9" baking pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool; cut into small squares.