Thinly sliced potato disks baked cheddar cheese and rosemary!
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 4-5 medium potatoes, thinly sliced disks
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp dried rosemary, ground
- Olive oil for greasing
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Combine potato disks, onion, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well and them in the prepared baking dish in an even layer. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the top.
- Bake for 20-30 or until potatoes are cooked through and cheese melts down completely.
- Once done, remove the pan from heat and place it over wire rack to cool down a bit. Serve hot!