Baked bell pepper squares topped with mozzarella cheese and spices!
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 large green bell peppers, deseeded and halved
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano, ground
- Olive oil spray
- Salt to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease a baking tray with olive oil spray.
- Cut each half of bell pepper into 4 square pieces and keep aside.
- Combine cheese, garlic powder, chilli flakes, dried oregano and salt in a bowl. Mix well and dive this mix into 16 equal portion.
- Now, top each piece of bell pepper with prepared mix and place the pieces in baking tray.
- Bake until cheese melts down completely, about 5-10 minutes.
- Once done, remove the baking from oven and place it over wire rack to cool down a bit. Serve hot!