Firm tofu and veggies in sweet teriyaki sauce!
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- ¼ pound firm tofu
- 2 spring onions, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 8-10 baby corns, halved (lengthways)
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp cornflour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
How to Make It
- Heat olive oil in a deep bottom pan over medium-high flame. Put all the ingredients in the pan except cornflour. Cook for few minutes. stirring occasionally.
- Combine corn flour and 1 cup of water. Mix well and pour this mixture in the pan. Stir well and until water evaporates completely.
- Once done, remove the pan from heat and transfer the prepared dish to a serving platter. Serve!