This recipe makes one serving of pancakes at a time, so prepare as many or as few batches as you need for the week.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 12 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 12 eggs
- 6 bananas
- 12 tbsp undenatured whey protein
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
How to Make It
- To make one serving of pancakes, combine 2 eggs, 1 banana, and 2 tbsp whey protein in a blender and blend until well combined.
- In a large, non-stick frying pan, melt ½ tbsp coconut oil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium. Using about half of the batter, form 3 pancakes. Cook for 1 minute, until pancakes appear slightly dry and set on top.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for 1 minute more. Pancakes should be cooked through and golden brown on both sides. Transfer the cooked pancakes to a meal prep container. Make another 3 pancakes with the remaining batter and add to the container.
- To finish your meal prep for the week, repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 5 more servings of pancakes.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.