- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bonbons, depending on what size you make
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 8-ounce package full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1-pound bag light cocoa candy melts
How to Make It
- Finely crush Oreos in a food processor. Then, place Oreos in a medium-sized bowl and mix cookie mixture with cream cheese until combined.
- Scoop cookie mixture with a 1-inch cookie scoop.
- Place cookie bonbons on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- While chilling, melt cocoa candy melts in a candy melting electric pot according to package instructions, or in the microwave for 30-second increments.
- Dip chilled Oreo balls, using a candy melt dipping scoop or fork, into the melted chocolate, making sure to cover the whole bonbon. If sprinkles or toppings are desired, add them now while the chocolate is still warm.
- Put chocolate-covered bonbons back into the refrigerator until chocolate hardens, approximately 20 minutes.