- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Minutes
- 200 g low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 170 g frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
How to Make It
- Place the yoghurt, honey and vanilla in a small bowl and mix until well combined. Place the berries in a small bowl and lightly mash with a fork. Add the basil and stir to combine.
- Toast the bread to your liking. To serve, spread the yoghurt mixture over the toast and top with the berry mixture.