Biscuits and gravy are the best of comfort foods for breakfast. This recipe is creamy, and oh so not good for you, but it is so incredibly delicious. You will want to make this for breakfast everyday.
- Yield: 4 to 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 Hours
- 1 lb breakfast sausage (ground)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans biscuits
How to Make It
- The first thing you need to do is to brown the sausage. Then place a can of the biscuits into the slow cooker, and add half the sausage and one of the cream of mushroom soup cans.
- Do this one more time with the remaining ingredients. Place the cooker on low and cook for 4 hours, or on high for 1.5 hours.