This bowl of blueberry goodness will go down a treat on warm mornings.
- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 160 g frozen blueberries
- 35 g tinned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 200 g low-fat plain yoghurt
- ½ cup (125 ml) semi-skimmed milk
- 30 g natural muesli
- 40 g frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1½ teaspoons goji berries
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
How to Make It
- Place the blueberries, chickpeas, yoghurt and milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- To serve, pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl and top with the muesli, blueberries, goji berries and shredded coconut.