- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- ¼ cup (packed) light brown sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 finely grated limes zest
- 12 thick slices applewood-smoked bacon
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, syrup, pepper, and lime zest.
- Put the bacon on a rack on a rimmed sheet pan lined with foil for easier cleanup. Brush with the sugar mixture, flip, and brush the other side.
- Bake until the fat is rendered, the bacon is crisp, and the glaze is bubbly, about 20 minutes. Let cool on the rack for 5 minutes before serving. Do not drain on paper towels; the bacon will stick.