- Yield: 30
- Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ pound bittersweet chocolate, chopped
How to Make It
- Beat the peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, and salt. Mix to combine. (The mixture will be crumbly.)
- Form tablespoonfuls of the dough into balls and place on a wax paper–lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Let cool slightly. Resting each ball on the tines of a fork, lower it into the chocolate until it is two-thirds covered. Refrigerate on the baking sheet until the chocolate is firm, about 30 minutes.