- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 hearty white rolls, split and toasted
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- Celery stalks and leaves, for serving
How to Make It
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet; stir in the wing sauce and chicken and cook until warmed through, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Form sandwiches with the rolls, chicken mixture, and blue cheese, dividing evenly. Serve with celery stalks; add the leaves to the sandwiches (if desired).