- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 pound fresh fava beans, shelled (1 cup)
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
How to Make It
- Boil the fava beans for 2 minutes; drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking. Remove the skins.
- Cook the corn, onion, and garlic in the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until the vegetables are slightly charred and golden, 6 to 7 minutes. Season with 1 teaspoon salt. Add the bell pepper and beans and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the scallion, and toss. Serve warm or at room temperature.