- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Hot sauce, for serving
How to Make It
- Cook the polenta in simmering broth in a large saucepan over medium heat, whisking until creamy, 25 to 35 minutes. Stir in the corn.
- Cook the onion, poblano pepper, and garlic in the oil in a skillet over medium heat until soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in the shrimp; season with salt and black pepper. Cook until opaque, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve over the polenta with hot sauce.