- Yield: 4 Servings (13⁄4 cups each)
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 cups uncooked bow-tie (farfalle) pasta (6 oz)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1 cup chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (1⁄2 cup)
- 3⁄4 cup fat free plain yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
How to Make It
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli during last 4 minutes of cooking; drain.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with garlic-pepper blend. Add chicken to skillet; cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
- In small bowl, mix broth, cornstarch and sugar. Add broth mixture and bell pepper to skillet; cook about 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Stir in pasta, broccoli, yogurt and basil. Heat over low heat just until hot (do not boil).
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.