- Yield: 4 Servings(2 patties each)
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1⁄2 cup Italian style dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups finely chopped deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce (from 25.5-oz jar), heated
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
How to Make It
- In medium bowl, mix bread crumbs, egg, milk, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Stir in chicken. Shape chicken mixture by about 1⁄4 cupfuls into 8 (3-inch) patties.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add patties; cook 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve patties topped with pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.