Succulent chicken fillets combine with salty bacon and fruity tomatoes in this delicious Italian classic.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 4 slices of bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 14 oz (400 g) mini chicken fillets
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 6 mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 14-oz (1 x 400-g) can chopped tomatoes
- 20 pitted/stoned black olives
How to Make It
- Press the Sauté button on the multi-cooker and add the oil. When hot, add the onion and celery and stir for 3 minutes, then add the bacon and garlic and stir for another 2 minutes. Add the chicken and stir for another 3 minutes. Add the coconut sugar, salt, tomato paste, rosemary, mushrooms, tomatoes and black olives.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Manual or High Pressure for 7 minutes. At the end of cooking, use the NPR method and serve immediately.