- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 rack of pork ribs, about 3 pounds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Bay leaves
- 2 cups peeled chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup black olives, pitted
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
- Cut the rack into single or double ribs.
- In a skillet, warm 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the garlic, rosemary and safe, and cook until the garlic starts to brown.
- Add the ribs to the skillet, season with salt and pepper, and cook until they are cooked through and start to brown.
- Add the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook for another 40 minutes, or until the meat is so tender it falls off the bone.
- Before serving, add the olives, and cook for about 10 minutes.