In this unique sweet-savory tossed salad, juicy red grapes offer a surprising contrast to the tangy citrus dressing. You’ll need to squeeze about 2 medium lemons to yield 1⁄4 cup lemon juice for the dressing.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2⁄3 cup thin diagonally cut slices celery
- Citrus-Honey Dressing
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently. Place 2 cups salad on each of 4 plates.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.