- Yield: 1 Serving
For the Vinaigrette
- 1⁄8 cup dried cilantro
- 1⁄8 cup + 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup lime juice
- ½ tablespoon orange juice
- 2 fresh mint stalks, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2–4 tablespoons melted sweet butter, for grilling
- 2 slices rosemary bread
- 2½ fresh ciliegine fresh mozzarella balls, halved
- 3–5 slices mango (enough to cover mozzarella)
- ¼ teaspoon dried sweet basil
How to Make It
- In a bowl, hand-mix cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, orange juice, mint, and salt and pepper. Set vinaigrette aside.
- Brush the melted butter on the outside of the 2 slices of bread. In an unheated sauté pan, place 1 slice of bread butter side down, followed by the fresh mozzarella and mango. Sprinkle basil and most of lime vinaigrette, to taste. Place other slice of bread on top, butter side up. Turn burner to medium heat.
- Let sandwich cook for 3–5 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown. Drizzle remaining lime vinaigrette on top of sandwich.
- Cut on the diagonal and serve warm.