- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp orange marmalade
- 3 Tbsp ricotta cheese
- 1 slice bread
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 180°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mash the ground cinnamon and cheese. When thoroughly mixed, spread over the bread. Then top with marmalade.
- Place the bread on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Increase temperature to 200°F and bake for 5 more minutes. Serve warm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.