- Yield: 6 Servings
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1½ cups fat-free egg substitute
- ⅓ cup fat-free milk
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 (½-pound) piece of smoked salmon, chopped
- 2 Tbsp snipped fresh dill
How to Make It
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Beat egg substitute, milk, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add, along with salmon, to the skillet with the onions. Cook until eggs begin to set, about 1½ minutes, pushing egg mixture toward the center of the skillet to form large soft curds. Continue cooking eggs until set, about 3 minutes longer.
- Divide eggs evenly among 6 plates. Top each serving with a sprinkling of dill.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.