If you want to prepare a classic crepe recipe in your home, then look no further. These are easy to make and perfect to prepare any morning.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of white sugar
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons of butter, melted
How to Make It
- In a bowl, add in the all-purpose flour, eggs, pure vanilla, white sugar and melted butter. Stir well to mix.
- Add in the whole milk and beat with a mixer until smooth in consistency.
- In a skillet set over medium to high heat, grease with cooking spray. Add ¼ cup of the crepe batter. Swirl the skillet around to coat the bottom with the batter. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Flip. Continue to cook for 1 minute or until gold. Remove and transfer onto a plate. Repeat. Serve immediately.