- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 9” in diameter frozen pie crust (pastry shell)
- 5 apples, peeled and cubed
- 5 tbsp shredded coconut
- 5 tbsp coconut butter
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 oz unsalted butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 280˚-300˚ Fahrenheit and melt the coconut butter in a pan.
- Let’s prepare the pie filling: sprinkle the apples with the cinnamon and leave for 5 min. Wheat the eggs with the sugar using a hand mixer until it has a smooth and creamy consistency and then combine the apples with all the ingredients.
- Place the apple-coconut filling into pastry shell and flatten with the spoon.
- Place the coconut apple pie into the oven and bake for 40 min. until the top of the pies has golden brown color.