- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 0.175 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups cornflakes, finely crushed (about 1 cup crushed)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders (about 20 tenders)
- For Dipping
- ½ cup store-bought ranch dressing or Buttermilk Ranch Sauce
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set a heatproof wire baking rack on top; spray rack lightly with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl or shallow dish, season flour with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper; whisk eggs in another shallow dish. In a third shallow dish, mix cornflakes with parsley, garlic, dill, the remaining ½ teaspoon salt, and the remaining ¼ teaspoon of pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour to coat, shaking off excess. Dip into egg and then into cornflake mixture, making sure entire surface is coated. Arrange on prepared baking rack.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through, flipping once during cooking. Serve with Buttermilk Ranch Sauce for dipping.