- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 heaped tbsp cocoa powder
- Drop of vanilla extract
- 3 level tsp lucuma powder or 1 tbsp agave syrup
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 lb 2 oz (500 g) strawberries
How to Make It
- Melt the coconut oil over a water bath. Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and lucuma powder or agave syrup to the oil, and stir to combine. Add the Himalayan salt.
- Rinse the strawberries and dry them thoroughly. Leave on the hulls, which make convenient dipping handles. Dip the lower half of each strawberry into the liquid chocolate mixture. Place the strawberries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate. Let the chocolate harden for 5–10 minutes. If you would like a thicker layer of chocolate, keep the chocolate warm and dip the strawberries into it again, then return to the refrigerator.