- Yield: 3 to 4 dehydrating films
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 mangoes
- 2 organic limes
- 1 lemon
- 4–5 ripe bananas
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 pineapple
- small handful of fresh mint leaves
How to Make It
- eel the mangoes and cut the flesh from the pits. Zest and juice the limes. Place the mango flesh and the lime zest and juice into a blender. Purée on the highest setting for 2–3 minutes.
- Juice the lemon. Peel the bananas and break them up into pieces. Place them into the blender, add the lemon juice and cinnamon, and purée.
- Peel and core the pineapple. Place the pineapple into the blender, add the mint, and purée.
- Spread the three fruit purées evenly and thinly (about the thickness of a coin) on three separate dehydrating trays. Place the trays in the food dehydrator and dry at 104°F (40°C) for about 5–6 hours. When you can peel the “paper” easily from the trays, turn over the leaves of fruit purée and leave them in the dehydrator for another 1–2 hours.
- Remove the dried fruit paper from the trays and, using a clean pair of kitchen scissors, cut them into the desired shapes.